Build 30 Mini 3D Virtual Reality Games in Unity® from Scratch
Learn everything you need to know to make your own virtual reality games! Code in C# from scratch to make publishable projects.Watch Promo
Have you ever wanted to make your very own virtual reality games? Well, you've come to the right place!
After purchasing this course, you'll be taken step-by-step through every process needed to do just that. Our two very talented instructors, Kevin Liao and Glauco Pires, explain everything from a basic, beginner level. That means, you don't have to have any prior coding or digital art experience to succeed here.
AT A GLANCE
The second section of the tutorial will teach you how to create all the artistic elements you will need to complete the game. Kevin Liao will teach this section of the course in Blender; the wonderful, free 3D modeling program.
The final section will teach you how to integrate the art you created in Blender to the game in Unity®. Glauco will take this part.
THE VIDEO LESSONS
The beauty of taking an online course like this is the ability to
replay any of the lectures at any time. There is no time limit or final
tests. You get to learn at your own pace with a practical model method
We really hope you decide to purchase this course and take your knowledge to the next level!
What are the requirements?
- Download and Install both Unity® and Blender.
- Videos were recorded in MAC, but it is possible to work with PC.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Build games in Unity®.
- Build Virtual Reality games.
- Understand the fundamentals of game design.
- Create artwork in Blender.
- Code in C#.
Who is the target audience?
- Complete beginners. No prior coding or digital art skills necessary.
A SCHOOL YOU CAN TRUST
- Lifetime access that never expires
- Project-based curriculum to superboost your portfolio
- Graduation certificate for every course
- Absolute beginner-friendly
- New courses every month
- Efficient lectures with step by step explanations
- Relevant industry topics 8 years of award-winning course delivery
- 700,000 students in 186 countries
- Learn with free tools and affordable courses
Glauco Pires is Mammoth Interactive's lead game developer. He has nearly a decade of experience making arcade and educational games for clients from all around the globe.
Since 2011, 700,000 students have joined Mammoth Interactive around the world. Our courses have been featured at Harvard and Mashable.
Mammoth Interactive's mission is to close the tech skills gap by providing affordable and accessible courses primarily targeting beginners. Our instructors make video tutorials that are practical and to the point. Learning at Mammoth Interactive will be the next step to improving your career and your life.
Mammoth Interactive has released 200 courses with expert advice from CEO John Bura. John has been programming since 1997 and teaching since 2002.
Student Reviews from the Community