The Complete Python Web Course - Create Websites using Flask!
Learn to Create and Develop Website using Python and Flask! Learn the Ins and Outs of Website Creation with this new Framework!Watch Promo
A New Framework to use with Python, Flask is both amazing and easy to learn!
By the end of this course you will have learn to build and deploy your Python websites online from scratch
Funded by a #1 Kickstarter Project
- 7 hours on-demand video
- 3 Articles
- 5 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Downloadable for offline access via the Teachable app
What Will I Learn?
- Comprehend how to use Python
- Create and Deploy websites.
- Learn to Install and use Flask.
- Learn to handle HTML, CSS and a Database inside Flask.
- Create Login and Sign up sessions for your websites.
- Host your websites using DigitalOcean.
- And more!
- Some basic knowledge on Python
- Ubuntu (Links provided in the course)
- Access to the Command Prompt on Windows. The Mac equivalent is the Terminal.
- Account for DigitalOcean (Link Provided in course)
- Prerequisites are included in the course: Introduction to Pycharm and Python Language Basics!
The first section of the course will be a quick tutorial on Python and its functions
In the second phase of the course you'll learn to set up Flasks and the terminals required, you will go through a step by step process of installation and setup.
In the third phase of this course you will learn basic HMTL and CSS for flask.
In the fourth phase of this course you'll be able to make a Basic Database as well as coding some functions for it, there will also be a lesson of login and sign up functions for you website.
In the fourth phase of this course you will learn about logged in sessions for your websites, and what materials to use to make your websites more appealing
In the final phase of this course you'll about hosting with DigitalOcean, a simple cloud computing platform built for easy managing of infrastructure.Flask is a micro web framework written in Python. It is classified as a microframework because it does not require particular tools or libraries. Flask supports extensions that can add application features as if they were implemented in Flask itself. Extensions exist for object-relational mappers, form validation, upload handling, various open authentication technologies and several common framework related tools.
Many websites, such as Pinterest and LinkedIn, use Flask in its inner workings
Benefits of using Flask
- Simplicity. Flask is very intuitive and easy to follow, it's also helpful in understanding what piece is responsible of what functionality
- Flexibility. You can implement how you want to do things in Flask with little issue
- Fine Grained Control. This is specially good for those who are just beginning as they don't pose much problem when
With The Complete Python Web Course - Create Websites using Flask! you'll be able to create and develop stunning website online. You'll learn from the basic stuff to Functions, Databases, HTML and CSS, all the way to Hosting and Servers
We'll cover all this and more in this awesome Flask course.
Enroll Now for Lifetime Access
- Anyone who wants to develop websites.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to host their sites.
Jack Tong is a web developer with a passion to learn and grow. He likes archery and brewing coffee in his free time.
Start00. Intro to Variables (13:17)
Start01. Variables Operations and Conversions (12:35)
Start02. Collection Types (12:47)
Start03. Collections Operations (8:42)
Start04. Control Flow If Statements (12:50)
Start05. While and For Loops (10:44)
Start06. Functions (11:23)
Start07. Classes and Objects (15:40)
StartSetting up The Terminal (Part 1) (10:13)
StartSetting up the Terminal (Part 2) (11:10)
StartSetting up the Terminal (Part 3) (10:13)
StartWhere to find Setup Files (3:44)
StartSetting up Terminals on Windows 7 and Mac
StartTerminal basic commands and symbols
StartSource Code - Setting up Flask