What Will I Learn?
- Capture your desktop or webcam with ideal settings
- Record your computer screen and audio to produce videos.
- Edit video content of different types for various projects.
- Brand videos that you create.
- Build simple animations to enliven your videos and engage your audience.
- Add backgrounds and music to videos you create.
- Understand and adjust volume levels and noise removal.
- Speed up or slow down clips to synchronize with voice narration.
- Build projects from scratch to learn the ins and outs of a powerful video production suite.
- Produce videos in different formats.
- And more!
Do you want to produce amazing videos and become a complete Camtasia creator? This course is for you!
- Introduction to Camtasia and what this course entails. What you will learn and the types of videos you will build.
- Camtasia requirements: downloading and installing the app. Learn keyboard shortcuts and editing tools!
- Exploring the interface: learn initial settings and navigate the interface.
- Learn about video resolution and how to improve your quality.
- Learn typical video creation workflow. Do a test recording. Learn to use your microphone. Make a webcam recording.
- Learn the key components of editing like zoom, pan, timeline, playhead, tools. Learn video editing and audio editing tools like animations, voice narration and more.
- Learn video editing techniques. Cut, stitch, noise removal, audio adjustments, fading. Learn editing practices and tools.
- Learn to enhance your videos. Animations, behaviors, visual effects, adjustments. Access powerful Camtasia libraries.
- Specialty topics! Find royalty free stock content. Learn advanced editing techniques. Produce high quality 4K and 60 frames per second video.
- Produce the videos you create to share to YouTube, Facebook and other social media platform.
Learn to Use Powerful Video Editing Software
Camtasia is a screen capture and video editing suite that includes capabilities for recording your screen, audio, and webcam footage. Camtasia comes with a robust video editor to clean up videos, add excitement with animations and transitions, and produce the video for sharing on social media like YouTube, Vimeo, and Wistia: Video Hosting for Business.
With Camtasia you can make a range of videos. Desktop screen capture, presentations, "Explainer" and marketing videos, live action gaming. All of which you can record, edit and produce yourself with Camtasia .
In this amazing course you’ll see examples of each of these styles, combined with exercises designed to help you apply your new skills.
Enroll now to join the Mammoth community!
- Beginners looking to produce video content.
- Anyone who wants to be a YouTube star.
- Anyone who wants to make educational courses or tutorials.
- Beginners who want to make marketing or explainer-style videos.
Meet an Amazing Instructor Experienced in Video Production
Ken Walker is a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer and Certified Trainer. He began in 1991 as a computer network technician. He’s been a Camtasia creator since 2005. Ken has created over 400 hours worth of courses in Photoshop, Windows, Microsoft Office, website setup, Wordpress, Facebook marketing, YouTube marketing, email marketing and Amazon.
Ken has created over 100 marketing videos, funnels and content for clients. In this Mammoth Interactive course, Ken relays skills and techniques and real world application of those skills. You’ll find not only training but a genuine desire to learn.
Start01. Introduction and Tips for Recording (15:23)
Start02. Creating a Recording Account (6:27)
Start03. Full Screen vs Window Mode (5:00)
Start04. Setting the Recording Resolution (8:13)
Start05. Different Resolutions and their Uses (5:10)
Start06. Tips to Improve Recording Quality and Summary (4:56)
Start01. Introduction and Workflow (11:42)
Start02. Tools Options Menu (10:03)
Start03. Your First Recording (2:45)
Start04. Viewing your Test (2:39)
Start05. Mic Etiqutte (5:20)
Start06. Project - Recording Exercise (9:57)
Start07. Webcam, Telprompter, and Summary (4:33)
StartChallenge - VIDEO GAME NARRATION