Wall Street Coder: Anybody Can Learn to Code and Trade
Are you interested in how highly successful people make money trading? We're here to teach you how to protect, save and make money in the world of finance.Enroll in Course
"I know enough Python to be dangerous. Most of the ML classes are so abstract and theoretical that no learning happens. This is the first class where we use concrete examples that I can relate to and allow me to learn. Absolutely love this course!"
- Mary Townsend, Wall Street Coder Student
Learn complete Python trading and coding from scratch. Become an expert in data analytics and real-world financial analysis. We are proud to present one of the most interesting and comprehensive courses Team Mammoth has created so far. No experience is required.
Are you ready to trade on the stock market?
Enroll in Wall Street Coder today and you'll get:
AT A GLANCE
Wall Street Coder will guide you through everything you need to know to use Python for finance and algorithmic trading. We'll start off by learning the fundamentals of Python and proceed to learn about machine learning and Quantopian.
The lessons are supplemented with handful of helpful source files you can refer back to at any time — forever! PLUS: You can watch this course offline via the Teachable iOS app. You will get lifetime access to all content. Please note that all sales are final.
THE VIDEO LESSONS
In this series of straight-to-the-point videos, you’ll learn how to:
- Understand stock market fundamentals from the ground up
- Strategically trade in bear and bull markets
- Create accounts and begin trading
- Gain financial acumen to network in the financial industry
- Code in Python to solve real-world tasks
- Use the data analysis toolkit Pandas to work with data
After the fundamentals, we’ll get into strategies and specifics, including:
- Working in changing markets
- Projects of algorithms and technical analysis to add to your FinTech resume
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence for price prediction
- Build a test project on Quantopian using money invested into a fund
- And much more!
A SCHOOL YOU CAN TRUST
- Lifetime access that never expires
- Project-based curriculum to superboost your portfolio
- Graduation certificate for every course
- Absolute beginner-friendly
- New courses every month
- Efficient lectures with step by step explanations
- Relevant industry topics 8 years of award-winning course delivery
- 700,000 students in 186 countries
- Learn with free tools and affordable courses
WHO SHOULD ENROLL?
- Aspiring data scientists
- Programming beginners
- People interested in finance and investing
- Coders who want to specialize in finance
- Anyone who wants to learn programming for an in-demand field
- Finance professionals who want to learn FinTech
- Introduction to Python
- Installing Jupyter
- Variables Introduction
- Variables Demo
- Variable Operators: Introduction and Demo
- Collections Practice and Examples
- Control Flow: Python Statements and Loops Examples
- Python Functions Practice
- Classes and Objects
- Inheritance Practice
- Python Tools
- Work with Scientific Packages (NumPy)
- Use the Data Analysis Toolkit, Pandas
- Graphing with Python
- Working with Stock Data
- Getting Stock Data
- Graphing Stock Data
- Introduction to Technical Analysis
- Reading Different Kinds of Graphs
- Algorithms and Strategies
- Sentiment Analysis
- Choosing a Strategy to Apply
- Intro to Machine Learning (ML)
- Intro to Tensorflow (TF)
- Intro to Keras
- Basic ML Models
- Price Prediction
- Price Change Prediction
LEVEL V: QUANTOPIAN TRADING
- Intro to Quantopian
- How to Make Trades
- Using Algorithms
- Different Kinds of Analysis
- How to Backtest
- Use a Practice Account with Fake Money
- Interpret Results and Fund Performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Nimish Narang is Mammoth Interactive's lead developer specializing in Python, iOS and Android. Primarily a coder, he also is an avid trader.
Since 2011, 700,000 students have joined Mammoth Interactive around the world. Our courses have been featured at Harvard and Mashable.
Mammoth Interactive's mission is to close the tech skills gap by providing affordable and accessible courses primarily targeting beginners. Our instructors make video tutorials that are practical and to the point. Learning at Mammoth Interactive will be the next step to improving your career and your life.
Mammoth Interactive has released 200 courses with expert advice from CEO John Bura. John has been programming since 1997 and teaching since 2002.
REVIEWS OF MAMMOTH INTERACTIVE
"Captivating voice, easy to follow at a rapid pace, get some paper and fasten your seat-belts. I'm enjoying every second of this. Literally, I bought this course for specific lectures of the Python + Tensorflow aspects, and after 2 hours I already know way more than after 10 hours of the Zero-to-Deep-Learning." - Philip Murray, Machine Learning: Build Apps & Predictions & Analyze Data
"This course is a great way to get introduced to coding and bringing the game together from a full SLDC stance. The instructors are responsive, and the Q&A sections are extremely helpful. 100% worth the time invested to learn through this course." - Derek Hass, Unity & Blender Masterclass: Make a 3D Zenda Game
"Incredible course. Looking forward for more content like this. Thank you and good job." - Joniel Gallo, Predict fraud with data visualization & predictive modeling